Home PCR (Self Sample) – 48 Hour Turnaround testing kit posted to your address
Turnaround is 24-hours from receipt of the laboratory receiving the test kit. A test certificate is emailed directly to you from the laboratory.
Many countries require a negative certificate before departure. Depending on the requirements of the country that you are travelling to, you can use our home PCR tests without needing to visit our testing site. The testing kits are posted directly to your address.
Before booking, we always advise that you check the requirements.
Important Delivery Information
All orders are posted via the Royal Mail service 1st class and signed for. The return envelope to post the kit to the lab will be Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1 pm, to help ensure a quick turnaround time. Your test kit will be posted Monday to Friday at 4 pm daily. Anything ordered after 4 pm will be posted the next day. Anything ordered after 4 pm on Friday will be posted on Monday.
Please note: Bank Holidays may affect the post service and you will have to order test kits accordingly.
Home PCR testing could not be easier – together we work through these 6-steps:
- Order your Home PCR test kit before your flight
- We post your test kits, with instructions on how to sample, and how to register the test kit
- Register your test kit online (click here to open the online registration form)
- Post your test kit as soon as you have received confirmation of the registration
- An email will be sent to you confirming the test has arrived at the laboratory
- Your test certificate will be emailed directly from the laboratory
For every test kit purchased, we will make a £1.00 donation to the 20/20 fund – click here to find out more.