Lateral Flow Antigen – Self-sample test kit posted to your address
Turnaround is 24-hours from registration, with a certificate being emailed directly to you.
Many countries require a negative certificate before departure. Depending on the requirements of the country that you are traveling to, you can use our lateral flow antigen tests without needing to visit our testing site. The kits are posted to your address.
Before booking, we always advise that you check the requirements.
Our tests have passed full assessment by Public Health England and the EU.
Fit to Fly (Rapid Antigen) testing could not be easier – together we work through these 6-steps:
- Order your Fit to Fly (Rapid Antigen) prior to your flight
- We post your test kits, with instructions on how to sample, and how to register the test kit
- You self-sample and take a picture of the test result alongside your photo ID
- You register your test kit online via our website (click here to open the online registration form)
- We review the registration in 24 hours and issue a Fit to Fly certificate
- We inform Public Health England of your results
For every test kit purchased, we will make a £1.00 donation to the 20/20 fund – click here to find out more.