PCR / Back-to-Lab Antigen
Test kit posted to your address
Testing on Day 8 is required by the UK Government if you are arriving in England from a non-Red list country and you have not been fully vaccinated.
- Order your self-sample test kit, which will be posted to your address
- At the time of ordering your test kit, we will issue a unique reference number, which you must enter on your passenger locator form
- Receive your test kit in the post and follow the clear instructions on how to self-sample from the back of your throat and nose
- Return your test kit to the nearest Randox drop box
- A certificate of your test results will be emailed directly to you from the laboratory