Day 2 (PCR) test kit
If you arrive to England after 4am, 11 February 2022, the following rules will apply.
If you qualify as fully vaccinated for travel to England, you:
will not need to take a COVID-19 test after you arrive and will not need to quarantine.
Not fully vaccinated
If you do not qualify as fully vaccinated for travel to England, you will need to:
Take a PCR test within 2 days of your arrival in England. You will need to book the PCR test before you travel as the details are needed to complete your Passenger Locator Form. You will not need to quarantine unless the result of the PCR test is positive.
Why choose Recovery4life?
- The number you need for your Passenger Locator Form is sent to you by email – immediately after your purchase
- Test kits dispatched and delivered to your home
- Customer Services Team available between 9-5, 7 days a week by phone, email, and live chat
How does it work:
- Order your Day 2 test kits before arriving in England
- We email you a unique reference number (URN)
- We post your test kits, with instructions on how to sample, and how to register the test kit
- You enter their URN into the passenger locator form (PLF)
- You return home to a PCR test kit
- You register your test kit online
- You post your test kit to the laboratory, using a dropbox
For every test kit purchased, we will make a £1.00 donation to the 20/20 fund – click here to find out more.