PCR test kit posted to your address
If you are arriving in England, Scotland or Northern Ireland from a non-red list country and you are fully vaccinated, you are required to take a test on or before Day 2. You must isolate until you have a negative result. Recovery4life and our laboratory partners are listed on the Government website as registered private providers for Testing on or before Day 2.
If you are not fully vaccinated, you are required to take a test on Day 2 and Day 8.
If you have already ordered a Day 2 lateral flow test that is no longer needed, return the test to us unopened and we will give you a full refund.
Why choose Recovery4life?
- This test is the test for vaccinated arrivals into the UK from 27 November 2021 for three weeks
- The number you need for your Passenger Locator Form is sent to you by email immediately after your purchase no need to register your account or kit
- Test kits dispatched and delivered by tracked Special Delivery 5 days a week
- Customer Services Team available between 9-5 7days a week by phone, email and live chat
- Order your self-sample test kit, which will be posted to your address
- At the time of ordering your test kit, we will issue a unique reference number, which you must enter on your passenger locator form
- Receive your test kit in the post and follow the clear instructions on how to self-sample from the back of your throat and nose
- Return your test kit to the nearest Randox drop box
- A certificate of your test results will be emailed directly to you from the laboratory
For every test kit purchased, we will make a £1.00 donation to the 20/20 fund – click here to find out more.