This test is the best option if you either symptomatic or asymptomatic and require a result for diagnosis or screening purposes. An easy to use test kit will be posted to you, including instructions. Simply post the sample direct to our laboratory using a pre-paid envelope.
More information about this test: –
- This test is available if you are symptomatic or asymptomatic.
- Includes a postal pathway.
Once your order is processed and payment is received: –
- Your self-screening test kit will be sent in the post that day (if ordered before 2 pm).
- Once your self-sampling test kit arrives, you must register your test kit online – this can be done by visiting our website.
- After registration, please follow the instructions provided.
- Once you have completed your self-screening test, post your sample using a pre-paid envelope.
- The laboratory will then return your results to Recovery4Life, where they are interpreted and reported by our experienced and dedicated team – all within 24 hours of receipt of the laboratory receiving your sample.
- Receive your password-protected test results.
The 20/20 fund
The coronavirus pandemic presents unprecedented challenges to business and the wider community. Rather than profit from the crisis, Recovery4Life has launched the 20/20 fund to put the profits to good use to pay for additional tests, hand sanitizing gel, and face masks for essential services. Essential staff includes Domiciliary Care Workers, Food Banks, Home Helps, who otherwise may not be tested. A portion of profits from each test sold will be donated to the fund.