This test is the best option to identify if someone currently has the virus or has previously had it. Rapid antigen testing requires a swab sample from the back of the throat or nose. While rapid antibody testing is a simple blood spot test using a lancet and pipette – with both results in 15 minutes.
More information about this test: –
- Both tests conducted at the same session
- Antigen test identifies a current COVID-19 infection
- Antibody test identifies a previous COVID-19 infection
- Conducted by a trained clinician
- Results in around 15 minutes
- No need to send the sample to a laboratory
The 20/20 fund
The coronavirus pandemic presents unprecedented challenges to business and the wider community. Rather than profit from the crisis, Recovery4Life has launched the 20/20 fund to put the profits to good use to pay for additional tests, hand sanitizing gel, and face masks for essential services. Essential staff includes Domiciliary Care Workers, Food Banks, Home Helps, who otherwise may not be tested. A portion of profits from each test sold will be donated to the fund.