This test is the best option if you are symptomatic and require a result for diagnosis or screening purposes. Using our dedicated ambulance, a clinician will be deployed to your home (North East reigon) to administer a swab sample from the back of the throat, tonsils, and nose.
More information about this test: –
- This test is only available if you are symptomatic.
- Includes a courier pathway.
- IMPORTANT: Home tests can only take place in the North East region.
Once your order is processed and payment is received: –
- A member of the Recovery4Life team will contact you to arrange an appointment – we are highly flexible and responsive, working 7 days a week, morning to night.
- Once your appointment has been arranged, you will receive confirmation – accompanied by attendance guidance and a PCR guidance leaflet.
- We will deploy a clinician to your home at the agreed date and time, to administer a swab sample. The test will take place in our dedicated ambulance, and the clinician will wear appropriate PPE – offering you peace of mind.
- Your sample is then couriered directly to our accredited and specialist laboratory.
- The laboratory will then return your results to Recovery4Life, where they are interpreted and reported by our experienced and dedicated team – all within 24 hours of receipt of the laboratory receiving your sample.
- Receive your password-protected test results.
The 20/20 fund
The coronavirus pandemic presents unprecedented challenges to business and the wider community. Rather than profit from the crisis, Recovery4Life has launched the 20/20 fund to put the profits to good use to pay for additional tests, hand sanitizing gel, and face masks for essential services. Essential staff includes Domiciliary Care Workers, Food Banks, Home Helps, who otherwise may not be tested. A portion of profits from each test sold will be donated to the fund.