Undiagnosed and untreated poor mental health presents significant cost and risk to business.
The Covid-19 pandemic, coupled with the prospect of economic crisis, has had significant detrimental impact on the mental wellbeing of the UK workforce, including:
- Low morale
- A decline in workplace culture
- An increase in absence and sickness
- Decreased productivity
- Situations that can lead to complex HR issues
If you have been affected, we can help.
We are a full clinical service that comprises of a multidisciplinary team of Doctors, Psychotherapists and HR/ risk management specialists.
We offer a full range of treatment programmes. This can range from simple interventions that address anxiety and depression to more complex psychiatric conditions.
When we encounter poor mental health, it is not uncommon to encounter issues related to substance misuse and other forms of addiction. Often the use of drugs and alcohol is directly related to underlying poor mental health. Our full range of detox services and support programmes help people to address these issues, getting them back on their feet.
Where we have been brought in to work with employees directly, increasingly, they haven’t needed to take any time off work to complete their programme with us.
Why and how are we different?
- We operate on a 24/7 basis and will fit treatment sessions around shift patterns.
- Our team is highly skilled and used to dealing with complexity.
- We take a holistic, flexible approach to treatment: we understand that everyone has different needs, so we tailor each person’s programme to suit them.
- As our client, our primary duty is to protect you and the wider company.